Welcome

A Warm Welcome to my Blog




Tuesday 25 December 2018

Merry Christmas

Just a quick note to wish all the mad or slightly deranged people who have visited and commented on my blog during this year a very Merry, Happy and Cheerful Christmas.


This could almost be me, except he has a bit more hair than I have, indeed he looks a little younger than me as well, OK it's nothing like me apart from that he has an aeroplane and I have just opened my presents and have a 1/144 German Gotha amongst them.

What more could a man ask for on Christmas Day, apart from world peace, an end to famine, poverty and hunger, no homelessness or inequality, but for now I'll settle for a Gotha. :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ONE AND ALL.

16 comments:

  1. A very Merry Christmas and a Happy new Year to you, John. I'm glad you got something that makes you feel so happy on Christmas day. Best wishes to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Bryan, I also got a pair of Fokkers but the least said about that the better.
      Hope you have a great time over Christmas.
      All the best.

      Delete
  2. A very Merry Xmas to you and your family John, and a Happy New Year too !
    Enjoy the Gotha, the other things on the wish list would be a wonderful start to 2019, now where did I put that drone and semtex to get it off to a good start ! LOL Just Kidding

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry chrChrist Dave, the Semtex would get the new year off to a big bang and no mistake.

      Delete
  3. Gotha love it when you get presents like that :-)
    Seasons Greetings buddy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The corny ones are the best. Merry Christmas Greg.

      Delete
  4. A very Happy Christmas to you John.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Xmas John, it’s been a pleasure reading your blog this year

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Andy - appreciate you taking the time to read the drivel.

      Delete
  6. Merry Xmas mate, you got what everyone playing WoW would want

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well I wouldn't mind a Stakken Zeppelin and a Capponi but the Gotha is a good start. Merry Christmas to you as well Joe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Hi Frank, you're a day too soon but thanks much appreciated. :)

      Delete