Welcome

A Warm Welcome to my Blog




Friday 25 October 2019

An Introduction to the new Characters in the Little Whiskey Bath House and Brothel War

My Little Whiskey western  games have been a bit of a coherent story, well as coherent as anything I do. I started with the thought that the town would grow and the inhabitants would grow with it. This piece of fancy is like a lot of my ideas - a bit half baked.
I was expecting friendships and animosities to develop as games played out snd that would influence the way future games played. However I have a limited number of figures and hadn't thought through what happens when someone is killed, especially a character I like. I don't favour the identical twin routine and so I stopped killing them, one or two had miraculous recoveries so we are all going to have to suspend disbelief a bit, but as we play with toy soldiers that shouldn't be too hard.

My last game was a part of the backstory for the town as a whole and so to some extent leads to the next game I'm running, which is for for my two southern friends in a couple of weeks time. The previous posts 6 or 7 of them and are over a year old also set a part of the backstory but moving forward I would like to introduce some of the figures I've been painting over the last 10 days.

There were 20 of them and I took the fancy to name some of them after guys who have commented on the blog. This might not be a good idea and I don't want to upset anyone, especially as I've given some of them nicknames. If you want me to change anything, please shout out, it's intended in my usual lighthearted way and should be a bit of fun. The nicknames are not intended as a reflection on anyone but more to align them with my existing characters and of course I like to give my characters back stories.

Ok enough of me apologising and on with the introduction. A final thought, I am doing this on my tablet so hopefully it will be Ok but please forgive any rubbish formatting, I know you already forgive the rubbish content.


Pa and Ma have made it through the Bad Lands and the even worse lands to arrive in a hot and dusty hell called Little Whiskey – New Mexico.
They are riding a newly painted, souped up waggon, covered - you guessed it, with pieces of old boxer shorts.

Ma says to Pa “Well I’ve seen worse places than this – they even have a bank, it can’t be all bad if there’s a bank”. Pa just looks sour, he doesn’t mention the crash and how the Government used his money to support the Wanker, Bankers. At least they have the Law here he thought, there’s some hope at least. Humm, next to the bank, who's  in who's pocket, maybe nothing has changed.

They carried on down, what was politely termed Main Street in this one horse town, well to be accurate it’s about a 24 horse town now, not that I'm bragging  - well not a lot.

One of my other newly covered waggons is parked around the back of the Gunsmiths. The Blacksmith and coral are in the distance.

The Stage comes into town which is important from a game perspective but this shot is really to show off my new long horn cattle, you might see a few more shots of them. Sorry.

A moody shot of the Saloon with a couple of horses, packing heavy. This usually presages trouble.

Dynamite Dan the archetypical prospector walks into town hauling on the reigns of Bob his pack pony. He likes no one and nothing, and apart from spitting chewing backy, he’s my kind of man.

Should you be the odd person with a retentive memory you might recall Big Jim Smith the Smith who seems to have a certain degree of magnetism for handsome young women, here, he’s chatting to Shawnee Mary and Rose, or maybe it’s the other way around.

More horses packing heavy!

Mollie and her daughter are walking into town, she's making sure that her man doesn’t fall out of the Buckboard. It’s 9:00 am and he doesn’t look so sober, a slight lean forward, a bit of a sideways wobble.

Yep, he's not glued down and doesn't quite fit into the buckboard.

This is the same waggon but hitched up to a newly painted horse. I was just quite pleased with it so took a few pictures.

Fecadermis – yes you know who you are, the lad in the picture doesn’t have a set personality yet, if you’re as mad as I think, would you like to name him for your son?

The Texas longhorns in the coral – again.

The Stage driven by Brummie Quinton is flying into town and Shotgun Dew is hanging on for dear life.

In the distance is Texas Red with some old bloke, they are making their way to the grocery store.

If you read my last post you might remember Charlie Foster usually called Lefty and Mississippi Sam Shaw but you won’t have heard of Hard Nosed Dave Stone.

There are many rumours of how Dave got his nickname but the truth is that in a bar back east Dave said to some drunk, they call me Hard Nose, the drunk said, well, we’ll see about that and hit him hard on the nose. When Dave’s eyes stopped watering he drew his guns, both of them and shot the drunk between the eyes, three times just to be sure and then left town. That maybe explains why he is out here in Little Whiskey, - or maybe not, it might also explain the nickname - or maybe not.

Mollie still has her man in place on the seat of the buckboard, these western women are pretty strong characters, - but then I suppose they needed to be.

Did I mention the Texas Longhorn cattle I painted. I know they are not longhorns but they were the longest horns I could find, apart from the Dixon ones.

Ahh – well here is Dora Du Fran, she sort of brings down the tone of the post. However I’m hoping she will play a major roll in the game.

You will notice she moved her crib from Montana to New Mexico, you must have heard the line in the song that goes "I'm going where the climate suits my clothes " well she did.

Outside the gunsmiths Miss Virginia and Temperance Jenkins are deep in conversation with Mrs Tilney and some little urchin off the street. Probably about the morals of Little Whiskey and it’s inhabitants. I doubt they have anything good to say.

A rather ambivalent establishment in the town, downstairs is the Westmorland Grocery Store but above it is Blonde Edna's Home for Wayward Girls, the local Brothel and the place that makes the biggest return per square foot of floor (bed) space.

The men in black are left to right, Holy Joe, The Judge (Mr Bryan) and Fecadermis Mouse (the one with the mad look in his eye) behind them on the stoop is Sarah O’Riordan the proprietor of the Grocery side of the business.

Just a general overview of the town.


Fecadermis and Holy Joe have the slightly strange look of men who know their own mind, and are absolutly sure of it, you probably don’t want to disagree.


The yard by the Wells Fargo Office is packed with goods, coming, going and occassionally lost in the post.


Round back of the Grocery store. The Brothel has expanded with a bath house and an extra crib for the young girls who are looking for a detached residence.

Ok I know it’s only a tent, but it’s a step on the property ladder and they can hang the closed sign on the door flap when they want, although Pearl De Ville the owner of Blonde Ednas might serve them with an eviction notice if they do it before 4 in the morning.

Sheriff English Bob had told Whiskey Jack that he didn’t want to continue as the Sheriff of Little Whiskey, the pay was low and the prospects poor to none existent.
Jack had placed an advert in the Sheriffing Times and Tarot Freeman had applied. He had good references and so Jack had hired him, there was a slight problem that Jack didn’t know about until they met face to face.

10 years after the war and Tarot is determined to seek his fortune out west, this might not be the best job opportunity, we will have to see how he shapes up.


It’s not long since the war has finished. Men wearing grey are still common around the south west, this band of cut throats are led by Captain Bertram Snapcase of the 7th Carolina Cavalry, he runs with, left to right Banjo Greg, Bad Boy Roy Williamson, the Captain and Swede, sometimes known as Joakim Strom, mainly by his mother.

Little Whiskey is bursting with drifters and this group are led by a man with a beard as big as his belly, Colonel Nathaniel Ffwacett, with on the left Phil Coyote Curran, to his right Dusty T Motte and O’Donnell, sometimes known as Irish, sometimes as Panama and sometimes just as Big Frank.
Coyote Curan favours a standard 12 bore Shotgun but O'Donnell means to hit whatever he points his gun at, so has cut 24" off his shotgun.

That should do the trick.

Frank MacAulay’s gang has changed a little, they were always a bad lot, inept usually but maybe they are even worse now, but hopefully not as inept.

From left to right we have Poison Ivor Evans, Dangerous Dave Davis, Frank MacAulay is in the centre background, Skully and Stevie G to his right.
Ivor, Skulley and Stevie G are new members of the gang and have a lot to live up to, or is that down to, not sure which, but you probably get the drift.

Two of the most dangerous men in town, Wild Dougal Emfoure and his associate J.J.Tucker, they are here looking for the bounty on various outlaws, everyone steers clear of these guys.
Mind you that might be because of J.J's aftershave "Panther Piss" - Whiskey Jack sells the same stuff but it's his top brand whiskey.
It might be a little obvious but they have brought their own boxes for the outlaws who are wanted dead and not alive.

Finally on the left is Shotgun Dew in the centre is Brummie Quinton the stage coach driver and on the left the man who called himself The Undertaker. The man with a penchant for big hats and scary names has changed his name and decided he should be known as Gravedigger Awdry, no one wants to ask him why he made the change, life would be too short. Your life that is.

For some unknown reason the wanted poster of Dr Gobbo refused to load, if you go back to the "Hold up at Skull Rock" he was the one who climbed out of the coffin on the top of the stagecoach and made Bryan's day. Also the one who saved Joe Turners life by slapping a branding iron to his leg and staunching the life blood flowing out of his scrawney body. Ever since then all the girls want to know what Joe's brand is,  Double D, Lazy Ace, but only the lucky few find out and they're not telling.

Well sorry I did try and restrain things but as usual got a bit carried away, there's plenty more to say about some of these characters and I hope I've not offended anyone in the telling of the tale, especially gender transference which might be the case in one instance.

Anyone who's read my stories knows that my men are tough but my women are usually tougher.

I hope to have the main event which is the "Little Whiskey Bath House and Brothel War of 1875" here in a few weeks time, but I intend to show how clever I am with the background to the game first. I'm aiming to have the 3 of us play out about 20 different groups of characters,each with individual objectives, as well as introduce 33 event cards into the game as well. It's probably going to be a hellish nightmare but I'll put a good spin on it;)

Well if you are still here reading, thanks but you must get out more.

Cheers for now.




51 comments:

  1. Great new characters John, and your new models look great including your not so long horn cattle. Gave me a great laugh spotting all the bloggers and their new backgrounds, including my own, how did you know I've had my nose broke 3 times ? LOL
    No offence taken on my part, and if he dies in gaming, make sure to bury me face down ROFL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dave I've been thinking and working on some magical wizarding type rules and spells that I can relate to. By that I mean the sort of things that might be believable, one of them is telepathy and by extension mind control. So you can see telepathy really works. I had a lot of fun with your name because to me Dave Stone sounds a real hard case western killer name, I dong want to typecast you there :) I had about 4 different names and stories behind them but went with hard nosed Dave in the end.

      Delete
  2. LOL
    Little Whiskey is really bustling! If it gets much bigger they might have to rethink that name. It won't be a wee dram!

    Excellent work on all of the minis and terrain and all the bit and bobs that give so much life to your scenery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Fitz or should I say German Fitz from Baveria, a 3rd son from one of the lesser noble families near Munchen. I left home a few days ago and scrambled to get the photos onto Drive so I could do the post while I was away. I woke this morning thinking I don't remember seeing Fitz in the line up, and just scanning through I realize I didn't grab the photo of you, or should I say your alter ego. My apologies.
      I've just remembered why there is no picture of you, but you'll have to wait for the game to be played incase I give too much of the plot away.
      Cheers

      Delete
    2. Now I'm intrigued! (of course, I'd be following along in any case)

      Delete
    3. Cheers Fitz, I hope to remember to give you a full explanation of your characters situation.

      Delete
  3. Absolutely brilliant John, thoroughly enjoyed all the name checks and yes even mine. Can't wait for the main event now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Michael, the Undertaker before he changed his name to Gravedigger Awdry, ran the local haulage company, I thought Awdry Aulage had a reasonable ring to it. Somehow I see you as a top hat sort of a fellow :)

      Delete
  4. Well well well, should I take offence ? not in the least, but what would a short sighted Irishman be doing in Little Whiskey ? well the truth of the matter is been sick of damp gray Irish weather O'Donnell decided to head for a warmer climate & though Panama would be a good spot to take the chill out of his old bones, so is making his way there, all be it by a long route, safe to say Geography wan't his best subject in school, not that he got much schooling that is :)

    Brilliant work mate with everything looking top notice, this movie will be up there with that classic western Blazing Saddles lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Frank thanks for letting me know your history, it all makes sense now, I did wonder how you got the moniker Panama, you've explained it perfectly;)
      I'm sick of the damp grey English weather, maybe I should join you in New Mexico.

      Delete
  5. What a thoroughly enjoyable read, John. You must have had a lot of fun naming your figures after your blogger friends. I like the idea of me being a judge -very appropriate given my love of Judge Dredd! I suspect he'll make a lot of enemies and maybe a few allies - such is a judge's life. If it turns out he has a short life make it a memorable one!

    This production has epic stamped all over it. How can you go wrong with such a cast?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bryan I couldn't see how to work Vampifan into a name and thats when I thought of the Judge Dread conection.
      As you know my knowlegde of that storyline is limited but I have it down as a Judge Jury and Executioner and that is exactly how I see this figure, I'm afraid you are stood in the shadows but again thats how I envision the character will develop, a bit like a very serious and very deadly Lone Ranger but dressed in black.

      I expect to see him front and centre in the game to come.

      Delete
  6. This is just E-X-C-E-L-L-E-N-T. and yeah I love those longhorns.

    The town is coming to life in all sorts of extraordinary ways, full of character and, well, the characters IN it fit like a foot in a comfy shoe. They say the people in a community shape the place itself, and maybe the same is true here - chicken or the egg - but one thing is sure, this all works on a scale and immersion that feels deeply satisfying and complete; with yards and yards of space to expand and grow even further. Simply put I absolutely love it.

    .... did I mention I like the Texas longhorns?

    The blogger/personality names are so interesting, funny, witty, clever. The humour and wit ran strongly (like undiluted alcohol from Whiskey Jack`s veins) throughout this whole post. I could follow stories like this till the cows come home (longhorns, of course) as this is the kind of true grit I go searching the net for. Its a bit like an elusive holy grail of the gaming kind, and I can`t thank you enough for sharing it with everyone, to inspire us and point the way with new incentive: you have shown a target which is effectively a very high bar, and a standard ANYone would be proud of being able to create themselves.

    Did I mention the longhorns?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stevie G the outlaw, wanted in 3 States and 2 Territories, I bet you didn't t expect that reputation when you woke up this morning.

      The Frank MacAulay bunch have not been the brightest stars in the firmament so far but I'm expecting great things from the new members of the gang, I hope they don't dissapoint, otherwise is likely to be another stretch in Yuma Jail, the work detail is usually cleaning out the longhorn cattle pens, a repetitive job so I believe.

      Thanks for the kind comments, I'm pleased it tickled your fancy as this is about as high brow as it gets here.

      I've seen the blogger names done a couple of times and I quite like the thought, I've been a space pilot in Australia and a Judge in Britain, but not seen much table time.

      If the game pans out like I hope then all these characters will be involved in deeds that will be remembered in the annals of Little Whiskey for a very long time, but as my memory is getting worse that long time may only be a couple of weeks.
      Best of luck with the outlawery.

      Delete
  7. The funny thing is, Stevie G was my stage name for years when I was gigging (playing and singing) professionally. That`s where the `Stevie` thing comes from and has sort of stuck ever since. Outlaw, wanted in three states and in a couple of territories too..... what I want to know is, how high is the price on my head?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stevie G sounds a bit Motownish, what sort of music did you play?

      I'm not sure about the price on your head at the moment, to some extent it's going to depend on what your character does in the game and I can't tell you what the gang is tasked with because that would give some of the game away. All I can say is that your first stop is the saloon for a drink, of course if you spend too long in the bar there's a strong possibility you will exit drunk, or maybe just colapse on the floor. Whiskey Jacks Panther Piss Whiskey is renowned for it's strength if not it's taste.

      Delete
    2. I suppose some would label it progressive rock (it was Karrang back in the day lol), but am equally comfortable with Folk and Folk Rock.

      I will wait patiently and see how Little Whiskey unfolds with interest.

      Delete
    3. I'm pleased it wasn't motown. Never heard of Karrang, but I don't get out much. Folk, Folk Rock and Progressive Rock are all much more to my taste, although recently I've been listening to lots of American music, hard to label, but I don't particularly like labels. Its sort of folky,blues, with a dash of hillbilly thrown in. It sounds better than my description :)

      Delete
  8. Absolutely brilliant John! What a great way to acknowledge all those people who follow and comment on your blog 😃
    You had me chuckle out loud with the "poison" Ivor 🤣 That nickname has definitely been said several times over the years here on the farm as everyone knows how easily I get poison ivy lol!
    *fantastic looking table and figures as well John, almost forgot to say that!*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cheers Ivor, I was hoping to have the Mexicans you sent painted up for this game and so you could well have been a Mexican bandit but the spray undercoat didn't stick properly, so I'm trying to strip it back, but it's not working as well as I'd hoped. Most of the paint is off but not all of it. These things are sent to try us.

    I thought you might like the Poison Ivor reference but I'm hoping for a mean son of a gun who has poison running through his veins. I know its nothing like you but I'm after dramatic effect. We'll see how things pan out;)
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those were the Black Scorpion models weren't they? Interesting that you had a problem with your undercoat, I seem to remember the exact same thing happening on the pack of duster wearing cowboys I attempted as well. Just another check mark on why I don't care for Black Scorpion (or resin models for that matter). Hopefully you have better luck with the Knuckleduster models 🙂

      Delete
    2. This may seem like a silly question, but did you guys give them a good cleaning before spraying ? as that is something you need to do with resin models.

      Delete
    3. Ivor, I agree about resin, I don't care for it either but I like some of their sculpts a lot, having said that there are a number I don't like much either, but that's the way with all ranges. I've found my biggest issue has been small pin holes in the figures, making it difficult to get a good coverage of paint, it's only when it dries that you see the holes.

      Frank I know you are right, I've never cleaned a figure in my life, unless maybe the airfix plastic ones and that's so long ago I can't remember, this is the first time I've had the problem with any figure. I did use cheap spray and this was it's first use, so that might be the problem as much as mould release agent.
      Must of the paint has come off after a soak in soapy water, it was that bad.

      Any thoughts on stripping the rest off. Stuff I might have at home, metal figures would be no problem but the paint strippers I have will eat the resin, I did wonder about acetone?

      Delete
    4. Hi John, put them in warm sudsy water & go over them with a old tooth brush to see if that will do the trick, if it doesn't then google stripping paint from resin models & you'll find someway on how people do it in your neck of the woods.

      I know of lads that have done it over here but the stuff they use might be under different names also I can't remember off hand what stuff they used for plastic & what they used for resin & wouldn't want to name the wrong stuff.

      Delete
    5. PS as for the holes you can fill them with greenstuff if there that noticeably.

      Delete
    6. I am so done with resin figures! I had a recent batch, really liked the look of them, but even soaking them in "simple green" (a cleaning agent people use to strip paint off minis) for a couple of days and then scrubbing with a toothbrush wasn't enough for a brush-on primer to stick well.

      If I see resin mentioned in relation to minis it's a big red flag for me these days.

      Delete
    7. Frank I used the warm soapy water and Mrs V's toothbrush and that actually stripped about 65% of the paint the rest is a bit better adhered, i would prefer to try and get that off before respraying them. I know I can buy resin stripper but it's probably going to cost much more than the figures are worth.

      The holes are so tiny you can't see them until painted over and it dries, then you see little white specs. I use white primer, and it probably wouldn't be noticeable with black but I don't like black because I can't see the detail on the figure to paint it and coverage is a bugger. I paint figures to play games with, not because I enjoy painting like a lot of folk do.

      Fitz the Simple Green is what I believe we in the UK call Fairy Liquid, a strong soap cleaning solution for pots and dishes, at least that's what I got from the internet and that's what I tried striping them with.

      Delete
  10. I think Little Whiskey is my favourite of all your game settings John, they're ALL excellent, but ogling the minis and terrain and getting wrapped up in the AAR's from this corner of New Mexico are a personal weakness :-)
    A bitter-sweet addiction, since every time the Pony Express delivers the latest offering I'm SOooooo tempted by the genre - but just HAVE to resist (well, for the moment anyway!)

    "Banjo Greg" eh? Greg sometimes strums an battered guitar he got from an old Vaquero in Juarez and must have got the nickname from his quips like "The definition of 'perfect pitch' is throwing a banjo in the latrine without hittin the sides" and "The best way to play a banjo is with a Bowie Knife!" ;-)

    Great stuff mate, and I love the longhorns :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Greg, good to hear from you, things sound busy, but I guess that's better than the alternative.

      So you're a fan of the banjo, I didn't know:)

      I know it should have been Guitar Greg, but the slightly disreputable looking figure was made to be a banjo player although the main reason is that I like the sound of Banjo for a nickname, sounds a bit wild and Guitar sounds a bit serious, I have you very much as the former:) hope that's ok, but I'm more than happy to change to any name you prefer.

      Glad you like the longhorns, they are great in the corral but a bit stiff sculpts for when they stampede.

      Delete
  11. Captain Bertram Snapcase of the 7th Carolina Cavalry. Ah, the old 7th, I remember them days as if it was only yesterday. As fine a body of men as you cud wish ta see. I had ma big toe shot off at Roper's Farm in '64 by them damn Yankees. I caint believe Colonel Haskell surrendered us at the Appomattox Court House, I was all fer fighting on to the death, as were ma boys. They certainly drove Old Dixie down that day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Talk like that is going to get you into trouble with the proper authorities, even in New Mexico, but will be a bonus in the game.
      I was in a rush with some of the back story and didn't have time to look for an appropriate unit, only just realised it should have been North os South Carolina, but I always liked the James Taylor song with the line - in my mind I'm going to Carolina- he didn't worry about N or S so why should I.

      Delete
  12. this is one of my favourite settings and I love dr Gobbo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers mate, Dr Gobbo should have his work cut out for him, sorry the photo wouldn't load.

      Delete
  13. What a great fun post; it just goes to show that even just a walk-through of thinks that may or may not come to pass can be very entertaining.
    You coul d probably do with a few horses and some cattle too, no wit, the other thing, great to see lots of orses and cattle - yep that's what I meant !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joe, did you notice your character in amongst the horses and cattle?

      Delete
  14. This western town looks so alive that I wouldn't be surprised if you had some tumbleweeds rolling through the streets!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Skully, I must try and remember to put the tumbleweed on the board before the game.
      Cheers.

      Delete
  15. This is extraordinary material, I sat riveted to it and kept scrolling back up to look at bits while I was taking it all in. I`d very much enjoy following Little Whiskey more closely, and hope you continue it for a long time to come. I wlll, for sure, check back through the logs and see what other delicacies you have created from earlier posts. Its all about time isn't it, that rare commodity and.... tempus fugit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Hils thats very kind of you to say so. Most of my games are some form of light hearted romp in a very boys own style. The only time I tried any serious sort of story was the Hunt for Mary Scroggins a 4 part post although just 1 game, that started light and airy and didn't finish like that, lots of moody dramatic photos and gothic horror.
      If you find time they should be read in sequence part 1 through 4.

      Time swiftly flies past and there is always so much to fit in, lifes a bugger, but then you die ;)

      Delete
  16. A thoroughly enjoyable read ; what a great cast of new characters to spin more devious plots ... looking forward to viewing the mortal remains after the "Bath House and Brothel War"

    RMZ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Ramirez, glad to see you here and thanks for letting me know you read some of this, much appreciated.

      Delete
  17. Gorgeous and atmospheric pictures, absolutly superb!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Phil, that's very kind of you to say so.
      Cheers

      Delete
  18. hahahahaha!
    Don't you dare kill of the Swede :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a tough town he's come to work in, the men are bad and the women badder;)

      Delete
  19. I'm soooo loocking forward to this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it lives up to expectations, culling the photos is proving a problem as there are so many I want to include to portray the story. It was a complicated game :)

      Delete
  20. Bad Boy Roy Williamson... He sounds a right wrong 'un! Top stuff and great post.

    Had a bit of a name change on Blogger. Its now Augustine Regulus Bushygap. 2nd Lieutenant, No. 2 Sqn (IAAC), Badmaash Flight. Ticket Number: (India) Nought-Two-Three. Vert Vallon, France 1918

    I'm in the process of starting up a new account under this pseudonym over on the Aerodrome, as I want to play out some of the older OTT missions. To that end I've set up a blog to host AAR images - I still haven't played one game of WGF, and I've been buying models for 2+ years.

    Anyway, I'm back now and hopefully will be back into the swing of things soon.
    Roy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Roy It's good to hear from you and it sounds like things are looking up which I'm pleased to know.
      A.R.B is a but of a mouthful, look forward to seeing your stories on the WoW site.

      Delete
    2. Augie for short.

      Yeah, I was hoping to start a new account over on the WGF forum but came stuck over wanting it to be a pseudonym account using fictional location and birth date, so I could play along with the role play. Issue is, the RoyWilliamson name still gets associated with Col. Bill's - and the job I did is now done by someone else - so I'm trying to distance myself to help all of us out. Not the first time the "RoyWilliamson" name was accused of having done something, or quoted as writing something on the Internet, and quick investigations needed to be carried out to clear me from malicious claims.

      Delete
    3. Yes I suppose thats the downside of using your real name to start with.

      I received a pm from you on wow site but it won't let me reply for some reason. Anyway I'll look out for your posts, I always wanted to have another look at the D11's you painted.
      Take care.

      Delete